Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The IBERGIFT is responsible for the processing of personal data that is collected in the context of its activities, deciding in this context, which collected data, their purpose and their respective means of treatment.
What are the grounds for the processing of your personal data?
The IBERGIFT collects and treats your personal data especially in the execution of their contractual relations. In addition, IBERGIFT also conducts data processing operations based on the following grounds: (a) free, specific and informed provision of consent by the data subjects; (b) carrying out pre-contractual steps, at the request of the data subjects; (c) compliance with legal obligations under the responsibility of IBERGIFT ; or (d) pursuit of a legitimate interest of IBERGIFT or third parties, which prevails over the rights and freedoms of data subjects .
What are the purposes of processing your personal data?
The processing of your personal data is carried out by IBERGIFT in accordance with the following principles arising from the applicable legislation: (a) lawfulness, loyalty and transparency in the treatment; (b) limiting the purposes of treatment; (c) data minimization and accuracy; (d) limitation of data retention; and (d) preserving the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
In accordance with the principle of limiting the purposes of processing, IBERGIFT treats your data for the following purposes:
- Contractual relationship management, including, in particular, (a) the contracting of suppliers and service providers; (b) order processing and shipping goods to customers; (c) issuing transport documents; (d) event management and refund processing; (e) provision of information and support to customers regarding the products sold; (f) the processing of payments made by customers; and (g) the collection of overdue payments.
- Management of the pre-contractual relationship, which implies that IBERGIFT treats your personal data necessary for the conclusion of the respective contracts, without which it would not be possible to establish contractual relations. In particular, such processing operations consist of the collection of your data at fairs and places of commercial presentation.
In the pre-contractual context, IBERGIFT may also collect your personal data from business partners and private repositories with conditioned access, based on their legitimate interest in ascertaining the financial capacity of their customers and potential customers, which are financial, corporate or solvency matters.
- Compliance with tax and accounting obligations to which IBERGIFT is subject, including the transmission of information to the Tax Authority.
- Marketing and promotion of IBERGIFT products , including here, in particular, the establishment of commercial contacts via telephone, the sending of IBERGIFT newsletters and institutional communications , as well as the periodic sending of promotional catalogs of the products sold.
As long as there is a current commercial relationship, IBERGIFT will be able to establish direct commercial contacts, using your personal data for this purpose, based on your legitimate interest in anticipating product purchases with certain frequency.
Who is your personal data shared with?
In the context of the processing activities carried out by IBERGIFT , your personal data may, to the extent applicable, be shared with the following recipients:
- Third party service providers or suppliers (eg, freight transport companies, software service providers , other IBERGIFT subcontractors ) to whom IBERGIFT uses in the development of its activities, provided that the provision of its data is necessary for the fulfillment of its obligations. contractual obligations assumed by IBERGIFT .
- Business partners to whom IBERGIFT can resort in the pre-contractual context, in order to enable the determination of the financial capacity of customers and potential customers.
- Entities to whom IBERGIFT is legally obliged to communicate their personal data.
How long is your personal data kept for?
The IBERGIFT retains your personal information only as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they are treated.
Thus, your personal data will be kept by IBERGIFT (i) for the entire duration of the contractual relationship established with IBERGIFT , without prejudice to the additional conservation for the legal period at each time applicable to the conservation of financial and accounting information, as well as the legal prescription of rights arising from the contractual relationship; (ii) for the period that the data subjects have consented to the processing, if that is the respective basis (without prejudice to the possible periodic renewal of the consent given); and (iii) for the period in which the purpose that determined the collection and subsequent processing of data lasts or, alternatively, for another reason that is required by the applicable legislation.
The systems and services employed by IBERGIFT in the treatment of your personal data are subject to a set of technical and organizational security measures capable of ensuring their confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience, aiming, in particular, to protect those systems and services against the risks arising from personal data breaches.
To ensure its constant adequacy, the technical and organizational security measures implemented at IBERGIFT will be periodically tested and reviewed.
Your rights as a data subject
Data subjects have, in particular, the following rights before IBERGIFT :
- Right to obtain confirmation from IBERGIFT regarding the processing of your personal data, with access to them and other legally required information regarding the treatment in question being provided;
- Right to obtain rectification of your personal data that is incorrect or has been altered, as well as to have your incomplete personal data completed;
- Right to obtain the elimination of your personal data or to limit the processing operations in question, under the conditions established by law;
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, under the conditions established by law, provided that the exercise of that right does not conflict with IBERGIFT’s need to comply with a legal or contractual obligation, or with a legitimate interest pursued by you;
- Right to receive your personal data in a structured format, in common use and automatic reading, as well as to transmit that data to another controller, if the data processing in question is based on consent and is carried out by automated means;
- If the processing of your personal data is based on consent, the right to withdraw the consent previously provided at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before withdrawing consent;
- Right not to be subject to decisions made based on automated treatments, including the definition of profiles, except in cases where there is legal permission to do so;
Even though IBERGIFT adopts the best practices in terms of data protection, data subjects may, under the conditions established by law, file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission (contact details at www.cnpd.pt ) regarding the processing of personal data carried out by IBERGIFT .
IDENTIFICATION OF RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on (by Google)
If you want to opt-out, download and install the extension for your web browser. In order to function, the opt-out extension must be able to load and execute properly on your browser. Updates to your browser or operating system may affect the functionality of the opt-out extension. More information about managing your extensions for Chrome can be found at https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/187443?hl=en .
By installing this extension, you agree to the Chrome Web Store Terms of Service at https://ssl.gstatic.com/chrome/webstore/intl/en/gallery_tos.html and the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on Terms of Service at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/intl/en/eula_text.html .
Other Browsers add-on to disable Google Analytics:
|First Name Cookie||Occupation|
|PHPSESSID||Session created by the website to identify access|
|_gat_gtag_UA_181773964_1||Tracker of objects created during access|
|_gid||Cookie used by Google Analytics to store identifying each visit|
|Moove_gdpr_popup||Consent to use Stricker-Europe cookies|
|wp_woocommerce_session||Contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer.|
“TODAS AS IMAGENS SÃO ILUSTRATIVAS DOS ARTIGOS. PODERÁ HAVER ALGUMA DIFERENÇA ENTRE A IMAGEM APRESENTADA E O ARTIGO REAL”